Back-end Software Engineer
Advantis is a fast growing company with a focus on the medical imaging field. At Advantis we develop cloud-based software applications for the display, review and processing of medical images.
The accuracy, design and usability of our software is what sets us apart from the competition. Therefore, we are looking for exceptional software engineers and researchers who can think out of the box and are thrilled to encounter complex scientific challenges on a daily basis.
We value bright, intellectually curious, growth oriented professionals and provide a work environment that allows work / life balance and opportunity.
The role is wide ranging in its scope and will include working on all back-end technology of our software.
Desired Skills & Experience
– A solid CS background.
– At least 3 years of working experience in a professional position.
– Experienced in Python and Web development
– Comfortable working with Linux & Git
– Comfortable working with Django, Celery, Numpy
– Experience in Linux system administration and comfortable with modern DevOps methodologies (CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
Additional Front-end skills will be highly appreciated for a full stack position
– Polymer, ThreeJS, webGL
– UX & Visual design skills
– Competitive salary
– Stock option plan